Jill is a dynamic speaker who has been asked to present by a variety of organizations addressing issues surrounding the care of the elderly and disabled. Such organizations as the Alzheimer’s Association, the Arizona Health Care Association, the Social Work Task Force, Jewish Family Services, many hospices and speaking bureaus such as PESI. In surveys taken after Jill’s presentations consistent themes such as “compassionate,” “clear and concise,” “was able to take complicated information and make it understandable,” all ring true to her style.
Presentation topics include:
- Understanding Medicaid
- Advance Directives and Estate Planning
- Proactive Approaches to Securing Eligibility
- Helping the Incapacitated
- Veterans Benefits for those needing long term care
- Sandwich Generation – How do we help our parents get the services they need?
- How to properly educate the community regarding benefits that will pay for services
- Implications of Share of Cost
If you would like to invite Jill to speak at your event please click here to send her your request by email.